Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
General terms & conditions
Please read the following thoroughly. By booking a class either on The Art of Shoes Website, Eventbrite, or Airbnb, you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
The Art of Shoes RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Art of Shoes encourages a creative environment and the workshops are in group-settings. For discreet projects, please contact the instructor ahead and make a private session. Additional Fees may apply.
- Classes start and end promptly. You will be asked to begin clean up 10 minutes prior to class end time. Please do not show up more than 10 minutes early for class -- you may not start work on projects until class time has begun.
- During the duration of your workshops, you may be photographed, filmed and/or videotaped. They may be used for marketing purposes solely for The Art of Shoes and the instructor’s social media sites. Please contact your instructor if you would like to specifically opt-out of the photographs.
- The Art of Shoes is not responsible for students’ lost or damaged property.
- All work will be discarded if not claimed within one week of your class end date.
USER & ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY
- When gluing, gloves and masks are encouraged. Prevent to inhale or apply the glue to your skin. But! Only use gloves when you really need to. Write you name on the glove and reuse until no longer usable.
- When sanding, please tie your hair back, and use a dust mask and goggles.
- Any equipment that creates dust, please use the extra dust vacuum to gather dust as it is created.
- Please do not adjust machinery. If the damage was made clearly by misuse of the user, the user will be asked to pay for the repair in their monthly invoice.
- Watch each other’s back. DO intervene whenever you see something potentially dangerous happening. Don’t just watch it happen.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
ALL CLASSES, WORKSHOPS, SPECIAL EVENTS and GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE. No refunds will be given on classes or Gift Certificates. Gift Certificates are valid for (1) one year from the date of purchase. If you purchased your class on Eventbrite, then our Refund & Cancellation policy applies to your purchase.
CLASS MAKE-UP POLICY
We are a small studio and reorganizing and rescheduling classes is very difficult to accommodate. Please make sure to gear up, stay healthy, and prepare to come to class. Please respect the teacher's and other students' time and energy they bring to the classroom.
DISCOUNTS & COUPONS
All discounts and coupons are nontransferable, limited to single use, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
The Art of Shoes reserves the right to refuse service, to charge student for damaged studio property, and is not responsible for students' lost or damaged property.